Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Nice to meet you here !

+5
Johanne
amadeus
chrismaz66
Antoinette
kimberlane
9 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Antoinette
complétement accroc à John
Antoinette

Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 9 Déc - 1:53

Johanne a écrit:
And the point is?
à la base, c'était pour pouvoir papoter et aider ceux qui sont moins doués en anglais à faire des progrès. Mais ces derniers boycottent le sujet...
L'anglais, c'est pas forcément une deuxième langue ici (même si tout le monde y passe un jour ou l'autre).
C'était pas non plus un sujet comique (puisque le message de Xmaz a été édité Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 Lol5-211)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
chrismaz66
chrismaz66

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 12 Déc - 13:56

Johanne a écrit:
And the point is?
à la base, c'était pour pouvoir papoter et aider ceux qui sont moins doués en anglais à faire des progrès.(quote Antoinette, my fingers slipped again)...

Yep anyway what's the point in living ????? pale pale
Too bad we 've had to stop here, but I guess our youngest members are too busy learning useless things at school !!! twisted
ELAURAH
Veut en savoir plus sur John
ELAURAH

MessageSujet: Oh yes !!   Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Nov - 16:27

I love to speak english and for me England is the most beautiful country.
I spent some holydays in London but at this moment I didn't know the marvellous John!!
Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 London10

Bye Bye
chrismaz66
chrismaz66

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 13:27

Well I wouldn't say that, London is big, BIG, noisy, very "green", splendid, but the people are just like the weather, grey and dull, and hermetic, and kinda special.
But I love them anyhow, the perfect balance between modern times and overrated traditons, soooooooo UNIQUE, like JB et sa clique ( rime, encore,...)
Johanne
Johanne

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 15:17

Actually, I found the Londoners charming, open, willing to help, willing to chat and not condescending at all. Not explaining where the condescending comes from, unless ask smile

I have been totally surprised by those Londoners, be they young, old, middle aged, male or female.

Johanne
http://je-suis-johanne.livejournal.com/
ELAURAH
ELAURAH

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 22:25

I'm okay for all you have said !!
But I should want to tell you about a situation Ive lived in this wonderful city.
I was alone , lost in the middle of a district , when a man , no a gentleman decided to bring me to the center with his car !!
He was going to the "city" where he worked I was so surprised that I couldn't say a word except " Yes thank you so much".
A real prince charming !! I LOVE THE ENGLISH BOYS !!!! SCOTTISH BOYS as our JOHN !!) .Spend a very good evening ❤ flower
Antoinette
Antoinette

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 6 Nov - 1:55

No one can beat the Welsh! God, they're hot. OO
chrismaz66
chrismaz66

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Nov - 14:49

Scotsmen are hot too, I mean it ! geek
kiss
Arent' they?
Antoinette
Antoinette

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 21 Déc - 17:44

For those of you who think there aren't enough sparkles in their lives, click here!

I mean... that's an alternative to JB! lol!
laura55
laura55

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 20 Nov - 21:39

Hello ! :D

I learn english at school for 6 years but it's not enough to speak correctly english...
But I really want to speak this language, so I come here to speak with you :p

I listen to differents films or series in english, it help too.
Antoinette
Antoinette

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 21 Nov - 1:39

laura55 a écrit:

I listen to differents films or series in english, it help too.

That's the best way to learn! What kind of TV shows do you like?

I noticed you wanted to read JB's biographies. "Anything goes" is a bit tricky because there are a lot of Scottish words. But I think "I am what I am" is an easy read, with short chapters, lots of lists and it's about his life for the last 3 years or so... so it's "closer" to us in a way.

Btw, have you ever been to the UK?
Tigra
Fan de John
Tigra

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Déc - 23:08

I Think i'm gonna invade this topic :D

I Need to make more progress in my english because my teacher of Civillisation UK have tell me that i have a weak nevel of english >_< But it's no true it just because 'j'ecris comme je parle et donc quelques fois c'est incomprehensible" , and need to make more progress. But i know many things or many words but i can't always put that because i don't know if i can tell that...
And i have motivations smile

In fact i have a really bad marks(note) 2,5/20 in the subject "Elisabeth 1" and i don't know why because it's a subject that i Like...
But it's no serious.
Because in this holiday he will make more progress and more notes and everything in "Comprehension, Translation, Litterature and Civillisation" for have a good marks in my "Partiels" in January.
I Will live 100% in English in this moment and maybe forever. smile

Have a Good Night Everyone
See You Later
http://tigra-grece.skyrock.com
Laaâm'
Laaâm'

Localisation : Un jour ici, un jour là-bas, mais en France en tout cas !

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 27 Déc - 21:10

You scare me with all these sentences ... 0O

I use the good old google translation (I know it sucks but to do with!) To make my sentences because I'm not really on top!

I take college courses, but my teacher teach me not much ... She is doing well but we do useless stuff ... but my last note is 15 / 20 ! sourire
Johanne
Johanne

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 28 Déc - 1:32

For real practice, find an online friend smile

Good luck ladies.

Jo
http://je-suis-johanne.livejournal.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Nice to meet you here !
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant