Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design compact / support ...
11.39 €
Voir le deal

Nice to meet you here !

+5
Johanne
amadeus
chrismaz66
Antoinette
kimberlane
9 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
kimberlane
S'intérésse de très près à John
kimberlane

Nice to meet you here ! Empty
MessageSujet: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Oct - 22:35

I'm very pleased to be here. This forum is very interresting and I hope last for a long time.
See you soon,
Kim ☀
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Antoinette
complétement accroc à John
Antoinette

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeVen 16 Oct - 0:06

Oh my... you actually opened a new thread, just so we can speak (well... write) in English?! Xmaz is going to looooove this :D
kimberlane
S'intérésse de très près à John
kimberlane

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeVen 16 Oct - 2:44

It's great fun speaking english and I'm out of training! I would like speak and write very well this language but I must to make progress!
chrismaz66
chrismaz66

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeDim 18 Oct - 14:31

Sure I DO love it !!!! Kimberlane, you may have to improve your english (not "must to make progress" rolleyes = must make some progress, or "have to make more ...") I know I can be a pain in the ass but see I just can't help it!
Anyway, keep working, you're pretty good! 🤡 And Antoinette needless to say... 🤡
amadeus
Admire John
amadeus

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeDim 18 Oct - 19:57

humm.

I love speak english but i'm not bright. So I stop now.

^_^
http://john-barrowman.skyblog.com
chrismaz66
chrismaz66

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeMar 20 Oct - 13:20

Amadeus, pretty short ???? learning english is not that hard really, too bad you can't write more sad But how funny that you 'd rather stop right now ! lol!
Antoinette
Antoinette

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeVen 6 Nov - 2:56

I was just wondering... do you think JB shaves his arms?! I've had a picture of Zaza as my desktop wallpaper for two days now (I chose the last pic in the Zaza series on the official JB website, dressed my computer in black, it's impressive! cheers ) and his arms look SO soft drunken
And what about his obsession with flossing? It's good for your teeth, OK, but in IAWIA he mentions doing it up to 10 times a day OO
chrismaz66
chrismaz66

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeVen 6 Nov - 14:10

I think I've heard him say something about shaving all parts of his body, including what you have in mind, you cheeky girl !!!! lol! Nothing to do with his "gayness", like he said, women just love shaved men, but how should he care about what women like or not? I wonder scratch scratch
Antoinette
Antoinette

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeVen 6 Nov - 16:55

chrismaz66 a écrit:
I think I've heard him say something about shaving all parts of his body, including what you have in mind, you cheeky girl !!!!

Now that's weird. I totally get why he'd shave some parts "down there"... but what's the point in shaving your arms? Plus you get really cold if you shave your arms (not that I tried, but I have a friend who owns a beauty salon, she knows.)
Remember the scene in CoE where Jack is "healing" ? They used a body double (you can tell by the guy's teeth btw, nothing to do with John's rolleyes ) because they needed to put on a special make-up and JB would have had to be shaved all over. JB didn't want to because he said it'd be too painful (I'm pretty sure I read this in my only copy of Torchwood Magazine confused )
chrismaz66
chrismaz66

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeDim 8 Nov - 15:40

Yep that needs some checking!
And what about flossing 10 times a day, sounds like he wants us to know that even des petites fausses dents need flossing 👅 👅 👅

Dernière édition par chrismaz66 le Dim 22 Nov - 14:46, édité 1 fois
Antoinette
Antoinette

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeLun 9 Nov - 21:52

(quote deleted because Xmaz was quite ashamed Nice to meet you here ! Lol5-216)

Definitely the kind of stuff you should say in French! lol! (what if JB wants to pay us a visit on the message board?!) We should be careful, our dear Elessar had a really weird dream last night Nice to meet you here ! Lol5-211 (and no, my name's not John, I won't tell you anything 👅 )

Dernière édition par Antoinette le Dim 22 Nov - 21:32, édité 1 fois
chrismaz66
chrismaz66

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeDim 22 Nov - 14:54

I just slipped, please Toinette, take off my words from your post, I just don't want JB to read THAT !!!!
SORRY poupoule, I should've known better, my mistake redface redface redface John has the shiniest teeth in the world !!! perfectly square & even glossy, & none missing (38 of them!)
Antoinette
Antoinette

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeDim 22 Nov - 21:41

Oh, Xmaz, you are hilarious!!!
That's kind of sad, it's the only thread where we can have fun and say lots of random stuff more or less JB-related. I think we should start a French "Random JB thread" or something scratch
And what about the other members? Where are you guys?!
chrismaz66
chrismaz66

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeLun 23 Nov - 13:27

Antoinette a écrit:
(quote deleted because Xmaz was quite ashamed Nice to meet you here ! Lol5-216)
We should be careful, our dear Elessar had a really weird dream last night Nice to meet you here ! Lol5-211 (and no, my name's not John, I won't tell you anything 👅 )

Pretty ashamed, and absentminded redface What about that dream of Elessar's you refered to? Something to do with "teeth" or not? 👅 👅
Yeah, the only way out , if we want to continue this idle talking , would be to open a french topic, since noboby seems to be interested in this english coffee table talk.
Let's move on to another "language format" and ...Bob's your uncle (I love this phrase !!!!)
But that's sad enough anyway..
Johanne
Johanne

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeMer 9 Déc - 1:43

If I understood the topic here, it's to simply be silly in our second language?

And the point is?

:afro:

Give me a sense of the Europeans sense of humour ? please, pretty, with all the calories you wish on top.
http://je-suis-johanne.livejournal.com/
Antoinette
Antoinette

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeMer 9 Déc - 1:53

Johanne a écrit:
And the point is?
à la base, c'était pour pouvoir papoter et aider ceux qui sont moins doués en anglais à faire des progrès. Mais ces derniers boycottent le sujet...
L'anglais, c'est pas forcément une deuxième langue ici (même si tout le monde y passe un jour ou l'autre).
C'était pas non plus un sujet comique (puisque le message de Xmaz a été édité Nice to meet you here ! Lol5-211)
chrismaz66
chrismaz66

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeSam 12 Déc - 13:56

Johanne a écrit:
And the point is?
à la base, c'était pour pouvoir papoter et aider ceux qui sont moins doués en anglais à faire des progrès.(quote Antoinette, my fingers slipped again)...

Yep anyway what's the point in living ????? pale pale
Too bad we 've had to stop here, but I guess our youngest members are too busy learning useless things at school !!! twisted
ELAURAH
Veut en savoir plus sur John
ELAURAH

MessageSujet: Oh yes !!   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Nov - 16:27

I love to speak english and for me England is the most beautiful country.
I spent some holydays in London but at this moment I didn't know the marvellous John!!
Nice to meet you here ! London10

Bye Bye
chrismaz66
chrismaz66

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 13:27

Well I wouldn't say that, London is big, BIG, noisy, very "green", splendid, but the people are just like the weather, grey and dull, and hermetic, and kinda special.
But I love them anyhow, the perfect balance between modern times and overrated traditons, soooooooo UNIQUE, like JB et sa clique ( rime, encore,...)
Johanne
Johanne

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 15:17

Actually, I found the Londoners charming, open, willing to help, willing to chat and not condescending at all. Not explaining where the condescending comes from, unless ask smile

I have been totally surprised by those Londoners, be they young, old, middle aged, male or female.

Johanne
http://je-suis-johanne.livejournal.com/
ELAURAH
ELAURAH

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeVen 5 Nov - 22:25

I'm okay for all you have said !!
But I should want to tell you about a situation Ive lived in this wonderful city.
I was alone , lost in the middle of a district , when a man , no a gentleman decided to bring me to the center with his car !!
He was going to the "city" where he worked I was so surprised that I couldn't say a word except " Yes thank you so much".
A real prince charming !! I LOVE THE ENGLISH BOYS !!!! SCOTTISH BOYS as our JOHN !!) .Spend a very good evening ❤ flower
Antoinette
Antoinette

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeSam 6 Nov - 1:55

No one can beat the Welsh! God, they're hot. OO
chrismaz66
chrismaz66

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeMer 10 Nov - 14:49

Scotsmen are hot too, I mean it ! geek
kiss
Arent' they?
Antoinette
Antoinette

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeMar 21 Déc - 17:44

For those of you who think there aren't enough sparkles in their lives, click here!

I mean... that's an alternative to JB! lol!
laura55
laura55

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitimeDim 20 Nov - 21:39

Hello ! :D

I learn english at school for 6 years but it's not enough to speak correctly english...
But I really want to speak this language, so I come here to speak with you :p

I listen to differents films or series in english, it help too.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Nice to meet you here !   Nice to meet you here ! Icon_minitime

Nice to meet you here !
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant